Saturday, August 30, 2008

My First Post!

Well here I am writing my first post...and I swore I would never do a blog. I always thought it was pretty cliche. Something every young married mormon couple creates to show off their adventures and their cute kids. The last three or four years my new years resolution has been "Start writing in your journal". Now four years later with very little journal writing completed, I decided I was going to start a new thing. I am a fast typer (65 wpm suckers) and I am on the internet alot. I think I might be on to something here. More than anything I want my blog to be a little journal for myself. (that is a disclaimer to everyone who might get on here-yes it might not always be lots of pictures and pretty layouts) But it will also be great for keeping in touch with family in friends.

No comments: