Sunday, June 27, 2010

27 Weeks

Photobucket
Niel says, "I can't imagine your tummy getting any bigger!" Oh just you wait Mr. Schurig.

Next Week I begin my third trimester! I am still feeling pretty good and feeling grateful for a smooth pregnancy so far. It is weird having a big round bump and carrying around the extra weight. I am definitely not as flexible, agile, and quick as I used to be. Yesterday while attempting to get onto my floaty at the pool, I flipped over giving everyone a good laugh.

Baby girl has been quite the little ninja lately kicking around like crazy especially late at night and early in the morning. We are already getting anxious to meet this little girl!

6 comments:

Mike & Rachel Barton said...

You look so cute, Darc!

I'm so glad you are having a good pregnancy experience. I feel huge already and bet we have the same sized belly.

I'm so glad you're naming her Rachel.

KB said...

Feeling them kick is the best

Adam and Brittany said...

Cute belly bump Darci.

Abby said...

You are adorable. I hope I look that good when I'm pregnant:)

Annie. said...

You are so darling! Isn't being pregnant SO FUN!? Perhaps that's just my selective memory though...I remember SO not enjoying it some days. Still, enjoy it while it lasts because someday you will miss it!

You guys are going to be the most ADORABLE parents ever!

Veronica Peterson said...

Darci Do you have a name picked for baby Schurig? You look so cute pregnant:)