Sunday, August 5, 2012

The Twins' Blessing

In June Kensie and I made our first road trip together.  We went to Utah for my twin nephew's baby blessing.  Kensie was pretty good in the car but overall the trip was exhausting doing it by myself.  But, I'm so glad we were able to finally meet the adorable little twins!  I wouldn't have missed it for anything.

We had a picnic lunch with Niel's family in Orem.
Had dinner and ice cream at Thanksgiving point with my family.  We went swimming at the hotel pool everyone stayed at.
On Sunday, my brother Brannen blessed his twin boys Luke and Landon.  It's so amazing to watch my brother and his wife with their six adorable boys.  They are such great parents.
Proud Grandmas
I could only manage holding one twin at a time!  Sadly, I didn't get any pictures on my phone of the proud parents with the twins.  I was busy taking pictures with their camera!
Kensie is still completely infatuated with babies.

After the blessing and luncheon we made our way back home.  I'm so glad we were able to be there for the blessing.

1 comment:

Elder Lynn Child said...

I like the ice cream Kensie is eating! It looks very good on a hot day! That was a fun experience with Tiffany and Brannen and the family--especially the new twins, Luke & Landen!