Sunday, April 20, 2014

Tate: 9 Months

He claps
Sleeps from 7:30 or 8 p.m. until 6:30 or 7 a.m. (sometimes later depending on when his sister wakes him up)
He takes two naps. The first at 9 or 9:30 and the second about 2 or 2:30 p.m.
He says "ma ma ma ma" all the time.
Mom is still his favorite but he gets really excited to see his dad and leans towards him when he comes home.
He still likes nursing and nurses 4 times/day.  7:30 a.m., Noonish, 4ish, and right before bed.
He has perfected his army crawl and gets to where he wants to go.
He loves pushing a ball around and army crawls after it.
He does 'stiff legs' a lot when we try to get him in the car seat, stroller, highchair, etc.  
He wants whatever toys his big sister is playing with.
He especially enjoys trying to get Kensie's favorite stuffed animal Lady and play with it.
He also gets a kick out of pulling Kensie's hair, pulling on her dresses, and taking her toys.
Two bottom teeth and two coming in on top.
He doesn't want to eat baby food anymore.  He loves to eat whatever we are eating.
He doesn't like getting his diaper and clothes changed and almost always cries.

At his nine month appointment he weighed 16 lbs 9 oz.  He was in the -3rd percentile for weight and 10-25th percentile for height.  The doctor was a little concerned and said I need to supplement with formula.   This kinda stressed me out.  I want him to be getting enough nutrients but my milk supply is pretty low and he won't drink hardly any formula.  If we're lucky he will drink an ounce and then bat the bottle away.

 Tate's first story time at the Library.

I love Tate so much.  I love his soft chubby cheeks and I can't help but kiss them 100+ times a day.  He makes the cutest facial expressions and is so smiley.  I look at him and can't believe he is mine.  I think he is the cutest and sweetest little baby boy and I love being his mom.  He is in a good stage right now because he sleeps through the night, takes two good naps, and isn't too mobile.  I want to freeze time because I don't want him to grow up.  I'm a little terrified for when I have two children on the go!

2 comments:

Elder Lynn Child said...

We love that little boy! He is so sweet and fun! Whenever I see pictures of Tate, it makes me smile! We love watching him grow!

Unknown said...

Love the article.
Let's find home decor 2021 for decorating your home!