Sunday, May 23, 2010

There's no mistakin' now...

About whether or not I'm pregnant!
My belly is blossoming in full force folks. Here I am at about 22 1/2 weeks. I got my first, "Your getting close aren't you?!" and "Your belly is getting huge!" Gotta love those.

Anyways, I have been feeling really good and I am enjoying this part of my pregnancy. I have more energy but I'm not huge (yet) so I am trying to enjoy it while it lasts. I'm definitely past the awkward stage and there is no mistaking I am pregnant-which I am happy about. It is fun to have a recognizable baby bump and have people ask me about the baby!

The weather has been beautiful in Las Vegas and luckily it has been a cooler May. The last couple of weeks it has been in the 70's and 80's. I'm trying to enjoy the warm weather before it turns to a sauna here. It's been perfect for walks, bike-rides, and even tennis! Believe it or not last night Niel and I played tennis together. I wasn't too sure how that would go down with my baby bump but it was fun! Apparently I waddle when I run though because Niel had some good laughs.

Our little girl is moving all the time now and Niel felt her kick for the first time last week! This week I bought her baby bedding, a baby names book, and the baby bargains book. We have made it through the letter 'H' and we've got close to nothing for a name for our baby girl. This whole name thing should be interesting...

6 comments:

Elder Lynn Child said...

You look very cute with your little girl! It was good to visit with you and Niel last night! We love you! Dad

Annie. said...

This is the best part of all! Being cute and pregnant, but not huge, and feeling all those fun little movements before you get uncomfy! I say live it up and play tennis as long as you can, because the second trimester is SO fun!

I remember the first time Talon felt Eli kick. It was such a sweet moment. Hooray for Niel!

Good luck with the baby names - I think girl names are the hardest!

Camille said...

YAY!!!! Ooo I Can NOT wait to see you! Two weeks and one day. :)

Lindsey Cortes said...

You look great with your baby bump! I feel your pain at finding a name. Erick and I are finally getting closer. Just remember you have a few more months to think about it!

Michelle said...

You look adorable!!! All belly...look at your thin arms...so lucky! You're gonna be back to your old size so fast girl! :)

Good luck on the names...it's hard I know!

Natalia Gray said...

WOW! you look great! Congrats! I bet Niel is so happy! I'll tell everyone in Dyoma branch tomorrow! Great news! We're happy for you!