Wednesday, April 20, 2011

My Swimsuit Shop

I've been busy gearing up for swimsuit season! And by that I don't mean working out and getting into shape (I really need to do more of that). By that I mean I've been spending lots of time on swimsuit orders, updating my website, scheduling home parties, advertising, and getting my 'swimsuit shop' ready for the season. I had my first open house over the weekend. We have a room attached to our house with a separate entrance where I have all of my swimsuits on display. I call it my 'swimsuit shop' but Niel is trying to turn it into a 'man cave'. Not happening.

This year I am excited to not only carry Lime Ricki brand swimsuits but also ModBe swimsuits! If you live in Las Vegas, swing by to check out the cute, modest swimsuits. Everything on my website, plus a little more is available to try on and buy. I'll even let you host a super fun swimsuit party (with great perks!) if you beg me:)

Spread the word!
Photobucket
You can become a fan on facebook here

3 comments:

Annie. said...

If I lived there I would TOTALLY be hosting a swimsuit party :)

Yay, so excited for you! I hope it goes well! I really got a kick out of the comment about Niel and his man cave.

Nicole said...

your daughter is beautiful! I just had my baby so when I am back in shape I will call you to get a suit!
Nicole Sinquefield

Abby said...

Darc, the thought of swimsuits kind of scares me these days (can I wear a swimsuit a month after giving birth...or less? Yikes.), but I love these! Wish I lived in Vegas to see some/try on in person. I'll need some new mommy suits--a bikini is not gonna be in the cards this year.