Thursday, May 26, 2011

Easter

Kensie and mom both got new easter dresses this year. Kensie looked especially adorable in her new dress and jelly sandals.

We had a really low-key easter. We went to church and then just relaxed. The Easter bunny brought a few pool toys and some candy. I completely spaced planning an easter dinner so we came up with some chicken dish last minute.
Photobucket
Usually I'm the photographer but Niel took some pictures of Kensie and I this time.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Yep, that's my daughter. She doesn't look like me at all does she? Sometimes I wish she looked like me at least a little bit. But its ok, I think she's pretty dang cute just the way she is:)

2 comments:

Annie. said...

You both are so beautiful. She is a doll, can't wait to see you guys soon!

I miss the days when Eli used to sit still in one spot for me to take photos. Ha!

Camille said...

She's already practically as big as you! :)