Sunday, October 9, 2011

Labor Day Weekend

Our family decided to take a last minute trip to Washington for Labor Day Weekend! My sister Lori and her family picked us up from the airport on Friday and took us to my parent's house. I knew Kensie was going to be in heaven with all of Grandma and Grandpa's toys. Sure enough. When we arrived Trent and Tiffani got out the toys and Kensie looked ecstatic! It was WAY past her bedtime but she was full of energy. She especially liked the tractors.
Photobucket
Saturday Kensie had so much fun playing with her cousins who gave her lots of attention. My brother Brent and his family also came to my parent's house while we were there.
Photobucket
Saturday night Niel and I left Kensie with Grandma and Grandpa for a date to the Dave Matthews Band concert at the Gorge Amphitheatre! I have fond memories from going there in high school and I've always wanted to take Niel there. It's an outdoor amphitheater overlooking the Columbia river. Photobucket
Monday we drove to Tri-Cities and had a picnic at the park next to the Columbia river.
Niel flew back to Las Vegas Monday night to return to work on Tuesday. Kensie and I stayed in Washington for another week to par-tay! More on that later.

1 comment:

Annie. said...

Whaaat! You went to Dave in the Gorge! I've always wanted to do that. So pretty there! Can't wait for the rest of the pics.