Sunday, January 27, 2013

Halloween

On Halloween we went to the Trunk or Treat at the church and then I took Kensie around our neighborhood while Niel stayed home and handed out candy.  Our neighborhood gets TONS of trick or treaters.  I thought for sure I had bought enough candy but we ran out early in the evening. 

Kensie was the cutest bumble bee ever for Halloween!
We met up with Kensie's best friends Clara and Mia for trick or treating.  The girls were so cute running around from house to house getting candy. 
  I was pretty tired by the end of the night.  I settled down onto the couch in my comfy pants and reaped the benefits of having a child on Halloween.

1 comment:

Elder Lynn Child said...

These pictures are so cute! But...nauhty momma eating her daughter's hard earned bounty, ha, ha!