Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Davis Family Reunion: Duck Creek

After the baby blessing we packed up the car and drove to Duck Creek for the Davis Family Reunion.  We stayed at the Pinewoods Resort.
 The first day we went hiking and site seeing at Bryce Canyon.  For FHE the whole Davis family met at the pavilion for dancing.
On Tuesday we went hiking to a waterfall near Cedar Breaks.  The last day of the reunion we went to my cousin Rachel's animal farm in Cedar City where Kensie went on a horse ride.  Afterwards, we saw Paul and Lindsay's new house in Cedar City!
It wasn't easy being away from home with a six week old baby but it was so nice to see my family and do something 'normal'.  I love it whenever we get to spend time with family.

1 comment:

Elder Lynn Child said...

That was really a fun time for your mother & I! I know it is hard for you with little ones, but it sure is special to be with family! Nice pictures!