Sunday, August 11, 2013

Family

In June, we had lots of family visit for Tate's baby blessing!  Grandma Schurig was our first visitor who came several days before the blessing.  Tate loved his grandma Schurig and quickly bonded with her.  We kept calling her the baby whisperer because she was able to get him asleep and calmed down during his fussy time, something we were hardly capable of!  While Grandma Schurig was here we took a field trip to the Las Vegas temple and walked around the grounds.    
My parents came Friday before the blessing.  Kensie was so excited to see her grandma and grandpa. 
 The Bowers and Child family arrived on Saturday. We had a pool and pizza party that evening.  I loved having my family at our house!  They hadn't been to our home before since they live so far away in Washington.
 Sunday, my brother Paul and his family came.  It was kinda surreal to have all of my family at my house in Vegas!  It was so much fun!  I wish we didn't live so far away from each other.

2 comments:

Elder Lynn Child said...

That was a great memory builder! It is so much fun to be with family and we are so thankful for little Tate coming into all our lives to bring us all together for his blessing!

Unknown said...

Such a fun time!! We loved meeting Tate and spending time with family.