Sunday, February 2, 2014

Tate: 6 Months





















Height:  25" (5-10th percentile)

Weight:  15.5 (25th percentile)


Everywhere I go with Tate people tell me he is the happiest/smiliest baby they've ever seen.  The ladies mention he's a flirt.  I believe it.  Tate is seriously the sweetest, happiest little baby boy.  I love him to pieces.
He loves to nurse and won't have anything to do with a bottle.  He has seemed really interested in food the last month or so and always tries to grab our food but won't have anything to do with baby food.  So far I've tried oatmeal, rice cereal, peas, carrots, squash, sweet potatoes, and beans.  He makes the most disgusted face when I try to feed him baby food.  Flares the nostrils, tilts his head back, sticks his tongue out, and spits it out.  I guess I'll just keep trying, but for now he will only nurse!

He's started making his voice heard more.  He'll cry if you take a toy away or sometimes when I walk out of the room and he can't see me.

No comments: