Sunday, December 7, 2008

Quick and Dirty of week 12/1/08

Recap on our week last week (excluding the 40 hour work week):

Monday: Dave and Busters with Lindsey, Erick, and Kailey Cortez. I beat Niel in the horse race and the motorcycle race.

Tuesday: Went to the Redlands Temple.

Wednesday: "Who killed Santa" dinner murder mystery at the church for young men and young women's. I ate WAY too much yummy food and didn't come close to figuring out who the murderer was. I was "Elfie" the Elf. I wonder why they chose me to be an elf? Funny.

Thursday: Watched "The Office" and relaxed for the first time all week.

Friday: Dinner at Pick up Stix and watched "Prince Caspian". It was lame...fell asleep.

Saturday: Woke up early, did some kick-butt cleaning and then headed to L.A. to meet up with the technical designer of PacSun for a consultation regarding my swim line. She was VERY rude to me, but helpful in some ways. Looks like I won't be able to launch my line in spring (sore subject). Then I stopped at two malls on the way home both of which were unsuccessful shopping trips (except for the Juicy one-piece swimsuit I bought on clearance that I have had my eye on since June). Got home and we watched Elf for like the 7th time in my life. It's great every time.

Summary: Busy and long week. Don't know where the weekend went. BUT my house is spotless and that feels good. Good night.

1 comment:

Annie. said...

1. Yes, Prince Caspian is WAY lame.
2. I'm sorry that woman was rude to you. Poo on her :)
3. We love Elf too. NEVER gets old.
4. You're such a cute elf! Haha!