Sunday, May 20, 2012

Heating up

It's been warming up in Vegas the last couple of weeks...which means we've started using our pool.  We got a pool cover and it helps with keeping the water warmer.  The water isn't as warm as I'd like it yet, but it will get there soon.  

I love this time of year.  The days have been longer and we've spent some evenings at the park or in the back yard barbecuing.  Lots of bike rides and walks to the park.  It's warm enough for swimming but not too hot yet.  Bracing myself for the heat.  

Kensie likes swimming.  Except she usually only lasts about 15-30 minutes and then says, "All done."  I think she will want to go longer when the water is warmer.

Playing in the water at the splash park and going down the slide together at the park behind our house.




On another note.  Kensie has a plethora of swimsuits.  What can I say?  I'm kinda obsessed with swimsuits, obviously.  And besides, like I always say, "A girl can never have too many swimsuits."

5 comments:

..... said...

Shes sooo cute and it's appropriate that she has so many swim suits considering you!!

Elder Lynn Child said...

"In the good ole summer time"...how fun and relaxing. Reminds me of the great time we had there recently!

Julie said...

What splash park do you go to? We should go sometime!

Jason + Sarah said...

oh my heck, that pink ruffle butt is too cute!

Mike & Rachel Barton said...

Kensie has like ten swimming suits! She would!