Sunday, May 6, 2012

Swimsuit Season


The last six weeks of my life have been consumed with swimsuit season.  I love this time of year.  This is my third summer with my swimsuit business, Pink Desert LLC and every year gets better and busier.  In the last six weeks I've had 12 swimsuit parties and sold over 150 swimsuits.  I spend lots of time placing swim orders, taking inventory, unpacking shipments, responding to customers, etc.  When I receive a new shipment of swimsuits I'm like a kid on christmas morning.  This year I added two new swimwear lines:  Diviine Modestee and Hapari.  They are both doing really well and I love having the variety of carrying more brands now:  Lime Ricki, Hapari, Diviine Modestee, and Modbe.  I did a giveaway with Fabuluous Fun Finds in March which really spread the word about my company.  Besides that, everything has been through word of mouth, company facebook page, and the internet.   It is really fun and exciting to see my company grow!  
  



Unpacking and taking inventory of a big shipment of Lime Ricki swimsuits.  
 Poolside swimsuit party in Las Vegas

3 comments:

heidi678 said...

Great news...glad to hear your business is doing so well. What an awesome accomplishment.

Elder Lynn Child said...

Sorry I won't need one...unless...what about one for Mother's Day!

Mike & Rachel Barton said...

Looks like I need to do some swimsuit shopping! I'm embarrassed to say that I've had the same one for two years now. Yes, way embarrassing.