Sunday, March 17, 2013

Playgroup

We wrapped up our first year of a successful playgroup!  It is something Kensie looks forward to all week.  Her friends are Mitchell, Maya, Kelsey, Kinsley, and Clara.  Kelsey and Kinsley moved at the end of the year and now Addie has joined the group in her place.  I am also a huge fan of playgroup because three Thursday mornings out of the month I get 2.5 hours to myself of guilt-free time to do whatever I want.  Usually I clean, run errands, or go to appointments during that time.  Every once in awhile I run to the mall or do something fun like get a pedicure:)
Clara is one of Kensie's best friends.  I'm glad Kensie has good friends to play with and that I have great mom friends who I can trust!

2 comments:

Elder Lynn Child said...

Good friends are some of our greatest assets, especially in our youth. Hope she (and you) are always able to continue to be good friends and, in turn, have good friends...really important!

KB said...

And I remember what you weren't so sure about the playgroup thing :) Glad you've been converted! Hope you're feeling well