Sunday, March 17, 2013

The Car

Do any other moms secretly cross their fingers that the 'shopping car' won't be available at the grocery store?  Kensie loves this thing and she watches for it like a hawk every time we go.  Last week, as we drove into the parking lot she said, "there's the car!!!"  Yep, she had already spotted it in the parking lot.

This thing is huge and I'm awful at navigating it.  But, I have to admit Kensie looks pretty darn cute driving it and saying, "beep beep!"  Our weekly trip together to the grocery store has become less of a nightmare and almost something I enjoy.  Of course, it's much easier to go alone but it's kinda fun to have her as my shopping buddy at the grocery store now.  
Grocery shopping with two kids though?  Not looking forward to that.

2 comments:

Elder Lynn Child said...

Looks like a lot of fun to me...if I were the one driving. This is really cute!!

KB said...

Oh yeah I hate those things and have gotten to the point of bribing Mace otherwise - she does look adorable though - two for the first lil while shouldn't be too bad b/c the lil one should just sleep :)