Monday, June 10, 2013

Hospital Stay

My hospital stay this time was about ten times better than last time.  First off, I didn't have close to the amount of pain I was in with Kensie.  Secondly, I liked my nurses better.  And last but definitely not least, I was able to actually get some rest in the hospital.  In fact, it almost seemed like a vacation.  I was able to read, play on my phone, take naps, and have meals brought to me three times a day.  Maybe I'm weird, but I thought the hospital food was good.  I had occasional visits from Niel, Kensie, and my mom.  My friend Sarah also came to visit.  I loved spending lots of one on one time with my sweet little baby boy, Tate.  

Our celebration dinner was delicious.  
Sleepy newborn cuddles are the absolute best.

2 comments:

Elder Lynn Child said...

Yes, he's definitely CUDDLY! These are really cute pictures. I especially like the one of you, Tate and Kensie. AND the one of Tate at the end of your post...pretty special!

KB said...

Hospital food is my favorite. I've been so bummed both times to have to go home and cook for myself :) Love newborn snuggling! Glad you had a good experience, I was relieved to have a better second experience too.