Sunday, June 30, 2013

One Month

Tate's one month stats

Weight:  9 lbs. 3 oz. (25-50th percentile)
Height:  19 3/4" (5th percentile)

Seems pretty laid back and has a sweet disposition
Still only sleeps for 2-3 hour stretches at night.
Gets told all the time he looks like his dad and big sister.
Is a pretty good baby during the day
Gets really fussy every night around 6 or 7 p.m. for several hours
Doesn't like the pacifier
Still has a little bit of jaundice
Has a blocked tear duct in his right eye
He poops and pees on me as soon as I open his diaper.  And then poops again right after I finish.

He is adorable and has me wrapped around his finger.  I'm loving having a little boy.

2 comments:

Elder Lynn Child said...

I think he has his Grandpa & Grandma wrapped around his finger too! We loved being with you, Niel and your little family for our short visit! You and Niel are being great parents!

KB said...

Little boys are so fun!!