Friday, October 10, 2008

Help! I need your opinion!!

I am more seriously contemplating starting my own swimwear line. I need your help with thinking of names. I have thought of a couple but I am still in the brain-storming stages. Tell me what you think of these. Other suggestions too please!

1) Wailea Swim or Wailea Swimwear

2) Bella Swim or Bella Swimwear

3) Gold Swimwear

Ok, so Wailea is pronounced why-lay-a. Wailea is an uppity town in Hawaii. I love the name but I am nervous people would butcher it and not know how to pronounce it. Honest opinions please!

5 comments:

Veronica Peterson said...

I am not good with thinking of cute names. That's awesome you want to create your own swim line. skiiy

Veronica Peterson said...

Ignore the last word. When I had to write the word verification it wrote it on my message.

Annie. said...

Wel I saw the word "Wailea", I said it "why-lay-a" in my head, if that makes you feel any better! :) I think if anyone has a feel for how Hawaiian words are pronounced, you should be fine with that name. It's cute! Although I really like "Bella" swimwear too. Hard choice!

Darci, that's awesome! Let me know if I can help with anything! Photography?? :)

Veronica Peterson said...

My favorite is Wailea.

Paige said...

I like wailea the best too, and it wasn't too difficult to pronounce. But it does suggest a more tropical look, perhaps with the flowers and all. Bella to me suggests more feminine, ruffles, lace, etc. I guess it depends what look you'll be going for.