Sunday, October 5, 2008

Performance Review

I am pretty much just bragging in this post, so skip it if you don't want to hear it:)
On Monday at work I had my performance review. Of course there is always room for improvement, but overall I did pretty good on my review. My boss praised me and had a lot of great things to say. She told me she was very happy to have me as an employee and that she really enjoys working with me. She also said she wished she could clone me and have more Darci's. I thought that was kinda funny.

As for Niel he is also doing really well with his rotation. He is on his second rotation doing family medicine. Luckily he survived his brutal first rotation at the county hospital doing OBGYN. His preceptor told him that he could tell Niel is in the top third of his class. I asked Niel how he could know that but I guess this dude has been doing the whole preceptor thing for awhile.

1 comment:

Annie. said...

Hooray for both of you! That's awesome. Good job Darci, and good job Niel! It always feels so good to know that people are pleased with your work. That's hilarious about your boss wanting to clone you, haha!