Wednesday, October 15, 2008

If I get fat, it will be ColdStone's fault

Last Friday night Niel and I went to Coldstone. We always get "All Lovin' no Oven". This consists of cake batter ice cream, cookie dough, brownie, fudge, and whip cream mixed in. The whip cream makes it a softer and creamier consistency. It is the BEST ice cream ever. We get it every time we go...in this size of a tub. Go ahead, try it. It will change your life.
After that we went to rent "IronMan" at the redbox. Unfortunately, I accidentally rented "Ironman" the cartoon. oops...they looked the same in the redbox. Poor Niel, he was so excited to watch Ironman.

2 comments:

Paige said...

Ha ha poor Niel. I can just picture the disappointment

Annie. said...

I WILL get fat from Cold Stone. Unfortunately, it just takes a "like it" size to make me fat. Some people get all the breaks.