Wednesday, September 1, 2010

34, 35, 36

Alright, I know everyone is SO over these maternity photos but you will have to suck it up for the next couple of weeks because this belly growing process has got to be documented. Then you can look at pictures of our baby instead!

34 Weeks
Photobucket
I will not be wearing this outfit again. On the day I wore this outfit I had two people tell me, "You look like you are going to pop!" What do you say to that? Thanks, but I actually have a month and a half to go you big jerk!

35 Weeks
Photobucket
This week will have a post of its own because it was a monumental week.

36 Weeks
I bought this dress when I was 36 weeks. Who buys more maternity clothes when they are that far along? I did. I was so sick of my three maternity dresses that I had been alternating the whole pregnancy. Not to mention my maternity jeans continue to get more uncomfortable, especially with the heat. This dress is super comfy and lightweight...exactly what I need in this blazing hot desert we live in.

After some hesitations I finally bought a body pillow in hope that it would help with my back pain. My back still hurts but it is a lot better and I am able to sleep through the night now. Body pillow=best ten bucks I've spent this pregnancy.

Only three weeks left.

5 comments:

Mike & Rachel Barton said...

Darc,

You are seriously ALL belly. You don't look like you've gained anywhere else.

I love your maternity dress. Where did you get it? I'm tired of getting dressed in the mornings.

I should have told you earlier that body pillows are the way to sleep. At least they work for me too. Don't you love feeling like a beached whale everytime you roll over? Haaaa..

Abby said...

You're adorable. And I agree with Rachel--you are a teeny tiny as ever everywhere but your belly. Your face is even skinny you lucky girl!

Adam and Brittany said...

You are darling prego. I bought a maternity dress when I was 36 or maybe even 37 weeks pregnant. It ended up being my favorite dress too.

Annie. said...

I can't believe how great you look. I know I've said it before, but DANG girl you look great. You don't look like you have swelled at ALL.

I don't know why people thought you looked so big in that outfit...?

Nothing wrong with buying more maternity clothes - comfort is KEY. Plus you can wear it next time around!

Meg said...

You look so great Darci. You make pregnancy look good! Hang in there. Hopefully the back pain gets better for you.