Friday, September 10, 2010

Baby Shower #2

My good friends Mollie and Marleen threw me a wonderful shower! The theme for the shower incorporated birds because baby girl's nursery theme includes birds. The invitations were adorable and custom designed by Marleen's sister in law, who is a graphic designer.
The shower was at 10:00 a.m. so they served a yummy brunch. Pancakes, frittata, fruit, cinnamon rolls, sorbet, and juice. It was delicious. Mollie arranged the flowers herself and decorated so cute. The guests played baby gift bingo as I opened my gifts.
I received some really cute clothes and great gifts! It is so much fun opening presents for baby girl. I can't wait to doll her up in all the darling outfits we've received. Mollie and Marleen couldn't have thrown me a better shower. I'm so grateful to have such good friends!

4 comments:

Annie. said...

So cute! Not only are the outfits fun to get....it is so nice to have all that HELP financially! The first baby can be so expensive!

P.s. I received your card in the mail a couple days ago and it MADE my DAY! Thank you so much! I am sooo happy you loved the package. I was trying to decide between a few different options, and now I'm so glad I picked what I did because it sounds like it was perfect for you! Hooray.

Marleen said...

It definitely turned out so cute! Can't wait to meet baby girl!

Camille said...

Her and I can be twins with this dress! How ironic, it looks just like your bridesmaid dresses!

Jessica @ Wanting Adventure said...

What a cute outfit! I can't wait to see the baby girl dressed up in all those adorable things! :)