Thursday, October 28, 2010

Bath Time

The first couple of times we gave Kensie a bath she hated it and cried the whole time. Now she likes bath time and it actually soothes her when she is upset. She especially likes taking a bath in the master bath tub like a big kid.

Kensie was able to take real baths not long after being born because her umbilical cord fell off after only four days! I wasn't too sad about it because those things gross me out. We have no idea where that thing went either. I was changing her diaper one day and realized it was gone. I asked Niel if he knew when it fell off or where it went and he didn't know. hmmm. Must have fallen in a diaper. Hopefully. That thing better not show up randomly one of these days in an obscure place.

3 comments:

Annie. said...

Oooooh, she looks so cute wrapped up in her towel. Wish I'd had more time to cuddle her. :)

That is hilarious about the umbilical cord. How weird, hopefully it won't be sitting in your bed or something someday. Haha!

Nikki said...

We couldn't find Ethan's either. A couple of days later Tanner came up to me and said this is babies. I couldn't figure out for the life of me what it was and then Tanner pointed to his belly button. I was soo grossed out. Your little Kensie is soo cute. Do you believe in prearranged dating? I think her and Ethan should date when they get older :)!

Deven and Kellie said...

Yeah I think they are gross too and Deven especially does. I hope we are lucky and have it gone that soon. Deven can't believe how long some of them stay ;) She is just as adorable as ever!