Sunday, October 10, 2010

Take Me Home Please

This cute little girl is the best thing I have ever brought home with me:) This picture was taken at the hospital right before we headed home with Kensie in her car seat.

Who would have thought you don't get ANY sleep at the hospital. People come in your room at all hours of the night for hearing tests, blood tests, lactation consultation, etc. I even had a photographer randomly stop by the room to take pictures of Kensie and a lady from a salon to give me a foot massage. The food was surprisingly good though, especially our 'celebration dinner' of steak and chocolate cake. We stayed two nights at the hospital and headed out Saturday morning. It was so nice to leave the hospital and be home with her at last. She is such a doll.
Photobucket

3 comments:

Elder Lynn Child said...

Soooo precious! Can't wait to hold her! We love Kensie already!

Annie. said...

I think now, more than ever, your photos are making me want this baby to be a girl. :) She has such cute little outfits!

And the elephant car seat - we almost bought that line's pack and play! We still might, actually. LOVE the elephants, so cute. And really smart for both a boy AND girl, good thinking for the future.

Anonymous said...

It's Lindsay Child. I was just looking at the pics you posted and left the computer for a minute and when i came back around the corner to the office I could hear ethan in here saying, "AAAAHHHHHHHHHHH, isn't that the cutest." It was so funny, so I asked him which was his favorite and he chose this one. He and the rest of us are really excited to come!!!!