Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Karyna's Visit

My old roommate Karyna came to visit at the beginning of March! She and her daughter, Macy, stayed for three nights with us. Kensie loved having another little person around to entertain her. Karyna and I both got guest passes to the YMCA while she was here. We dropped off our girls at the free childcare inside the gym and worked out for almost two hours both days! It was great. We tried Zumba for the first time. I really liked it. We also tried a step class (didn't like that one so much) and an ab workout.One sunny afternoon we headed to Red Rock Canyon. We spent two afternoons visiting with Julie and Rushton. Besides that we relaxed and enjoyed each other's company. I'm glad that I have been able to keep in touch with my roommates from college.
Red Rock Canyon (It's blurry because I had it on portrait mode accidentally. oops.)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love the YMCA! We just got passes this week and love it! You need to get a full time pass...