Thursday, July 14, 2011

Sunfire Grill

We tried the Sunfire Grill at Crescent Bar for the first time while in Washington. Kensie and I went with my parents, the Grigg Family, and Camille and Bryan.
Photobucket
You might recognize the young lady in the middle, Holly Starr. She is a singer and songwriter of Christian music. She is Camille's little sister. Little did I know she would grow up and get all famous on me:) Check her out here and purchase her music on itunes!
Photobucket
Camille and I spent the afternoon together before dinner getting pedicures and manicures. I also got to see her awesome classroom where she teaches grade school in Ephrata.

That concludes my trip to Washington. Some things not pictured were shopping in Spokane, getting dental work done by my brother (sad!), lunch at the grainery, relaxing, and eating lots of yummy food. It was a great girls trip!

1 comment:

Elder Lynn Child said...

And even this old Grandpa really, really enjoyed you and Kensie's visit. Love you all!