Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Kensie Meets Payten

While in Washington, Kensie met her new friend Payten. Payten's mom, Kellie is one of my long-time best friends from childhood. Our babies girls are three months apart. Who would have ever thought?!

All of us girls (including my mom) went to Wenatchee for lunch at the Wok About Grill and then did some shopping. The next day Kellie and I spent hours making bows and headbands for our girls. Kensie was so intrigued by Payten. She kept pulling her legs and grabbing her face. I would move Kensie away from Payten and she would wiggle right back. Payten seemed to hardly notice she was being pestered.

We also went to the Dru Gimlin 3 on 3 basketball tournament and showed off our babies. It was fun to see some people I hadn't seen since high school.
Photobucket
Photobucket
We attempted a photo with the four of us. This is the best we got. Miss Kensie was being so squirmy.
Photobucket
It was so fun to spend time with Kellie and our baby girls! I only wished we lived closer!

4 comments:

Annie. said...

Such cute baby girls. How fun that they are so close. I am kicking KICKING myself for forgetting to get a pic of all of us while we were there. DUH!

Annie. said...

Such cute baby girls. How fun that they are so close. I am kicking KICKING myself for forgetting to get a pic of all of us while we were there. DUH!

Camille said...

They both look so much like their dads!

Deven and Kellie said...

Ah such good times!!! I wish we lived closer so the girls could play while we did bows and crafts!!! What cute pictures! We for sure have Daddy's girls!