Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Pigtails

Kensie's hair is long enough for pigtails and I can't get enough of them! The first day I put her hair in pigtails she looked so much older to me. She looked like a little girl and not as much like a baby.
Photobucket
We have a new morning routine on the days she gets pigtails. After breakfast, I put her in the bumbo seat on the bathroom counter in front of the mirror. Then I comb her hair and she usually smiles real big when I tell her, "all done" and she sees her hairdo in the mirror.
Photobucket
Totally rockin' her new boots.
Photobucket
Look at those teeth! She's got eight chompers now.
Photobucket
She will usually pull at least one pigtail out by the end of the day though. Oh well, they are cute while they last.

4 comments:

Camille said...

So cute! She is getting so big. We've been without internet since we moved in, until today! Back to the future. :) And the blogosphere. :)

Adam and Brittany said...

I love that first picture of her--what a doll!

..... said...

Precious!! And love those shoes!!

Lynn said...

It's good to be back home again, home again, jiggety, jig! These new blogs are sure good to see. Thank you for being a great hostess, mom, daughter and wife to Niel. We really enjoyed ourselves while visiting you and seeing the sights and other family members. We love you all!