Tuesday, March 20, 2012

A girl can dream...

There's this empty retail space a few miles from our home in a shopping area with TJ MAXX and a bunch of other stores. I secretly (or maybe not so secretly) would LOVE to own my own store. Right now I run my swimsuit business out of my home and on the Internet. But I have high hopes of someday opening up my own brick and mortar store and expanding into clothing also. Anyways, every once in awhile I take a look at the available retail locations surrounding my home. I've had my eye on this particular retail space for about two years. Already painted, beautiful flooring, and ready to go. Just waiting to be filled with merchandise. Every now and then I stroll by after shopping and peer into the window.
It probably won't ever happen. And it would probably be a lot more of a headache than it would be fun. But hey, a girl can dream right?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That would be awesome! I say go for it!!

Elder Lynn Child said...

High ceilings sometimes=high overhead=less profits+more worries. KISS principle for a while...

Elder Lynn Child said...

But keep on dreaming...