Sunday, March 11, 2012

Reading Nook

Our master bedroom is rather large. I'm not saying that to be braggy or anything, we just didn't even know what to do with the extra space for awhile. We actually would rather have the other bedrooms in our home bigger and the master bedroom slightly smaller. Not complaining though.

We went back and forth on ideas for the extra space in the master bedroom. Niel wanted a reading chair and bookshelf for Christmas so we decided to turn the extra space into a reading nook. This is the end result.
Photobucket
I still want to hang some pictures above the big, empty wall behind the chair but I'm kinda taking a break from home projects as of late.
Photobucket
We are loving our reading nook. We've both been reading a lot in the last 6-9 months. Future blog post: favorite books as of late? Yes, I think so.

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Love it! And I would love to hear some of your favorites! I'm always on the lookout for new books to read!

Child Family said...

Darci, I love your nook!! Do you have any crannies? If I were you, I would be reading non-stop in that nook;)