Thursday, September 27, 2012

MAGIC

I went to the trade show MAGIC here in Las Vegas to scout out some new swim lines for 2013.  Going to MAGIC is one of my new favorite things to do.  I would go all day, all three days, if I could.  

I brought my friend Brittany with me this time to get a second opinion on things.  An added bonus is getting spoiled by the suppliers who are trying to get your business.  We scored free lunch, hats, and some totes.  I found three new swim lines I am seriously considering for next year.
The models will try on any swimsuits you would like to see in person.  Very helpful.
 I was most excited to find a company who manufactures these retro swim dresses.  They had so many adorable suits, the hardest part will be picking WHICH ones to order!
I already can't wait for the 2013 swim season.  Lots of new and great things to come for my company as it grows and I'm able to offer more selection!  Do you have a favorite?

2 comments:

Elder Lynn Child said...

Best wishes...it must be magic! By the way, I like your hat!! But, how come the model has it on too?

Unknown said...

I'm digging the strapless one pieces! Party in the Spring?!