Saturday, September 8, 2012

Princess Tea Party

Kensie was invited by her two favorite friends, Clara and Mia to attend a tea party at Cupcakes by Kate inside Tivolli Village.  It may have been the cutest thing I've ever seen.  First they picked out princess dresses and hats to wear.  Kensie wanted nothing to do with wearing a hat though.  
They did a princess craft and then designed their own bags with glitter, crayons, and stickers.


 After they finished their princess crafts, the girls got to decorate their own mini cupcakes.
 Tea time!  I'd never seen Kensie sit so still and act so proper before.  I didn't know it was possible.  How come at home she is throwing her sippy cup off her high chair and then when at 'Tea Time' using nice, breakable plates and tea cups she manages to be so dainty and proper?!  
The frosting was her favorite part of course.  I think she ate the frosting off of three mini cupcakes.
  So proper and well mannered:)
 The cupcakes and cake pops were so good I couldn't resist buying some to take home.  I also got Kensie some adorable jelly sandals there.
After the tea party we went outside to the splash pad and play area to eat lunch.  Such a fun play date!  I highly recommend anyone with girls to take them to Cupcakes by Kate.

1 comment:

Elder Lynn Child said...

I could almost taste the frosting on the cup cakes...yummy, yummy! That is really a cute, fun time! Looks pretty "high class" Kensie!