Monday, September 10, 2012

Overnighter at Mandalay Bay

I was due for a getaway with my girlfriends and since Lindsey and Mollie both finished their Master's program, we decided a celebration needed to take place.  What better way to celebrate than a stay-cation on the strip at Mandalay Bay.

We met up at the hotel for check-in Thursday afternoon.  Lindsey and I showed up wearing almost the exact same outfit.  No planning involved.  We felt kinda silly, but not silly enough to change.
We checked into our room, freshened up, and headed to Fashion Show mall for some shopping.
Then dinner at Max Brenner inside the Forum shops.   The gals who couldn't stay overnight showed up for dinner with us.
I'm going back just for their desserts sometime.
My cousin Courtney was in town and met up with us for dinner.
More shopping at the Forum Shops after dinner
And what is a girl's trip without going dancing?!  Lindsey E. has some sweet dance moves...don't let her tell you otherwise.  
After staying up late we slept in and relaxed at the pool most of the day Saturday.  Wave pool, lazy river, and laying out.  We felt like tourists.
Looking forward to making this a tradition.  

2 comments:

Sue said...

How fun! Mollie and I had microbiology together. Small world. I love your hat! Where did you get it?

Jason + Sarah said...

Next time I'm definitely staying for the pool!