Sunday, September 28, 2008

Roughin' It

On Friday night we went camping up the canyon at San Bernardino's Childrens' national forest for a church activity. We got lost in the woods on our way to the camping site which was an adventure of itself (it was dark outside). Once we made it there we had fun. Friday night we did the usual hamburgers/hot dogs and smores.
Niel climbed this tree. After that every little kid that was there wanted to climb it too.

Our breakfast on Saturday was way better than any breakfast I have eaten at home lately. We had eggs, pancakes, bacon, and sausage Saturday morning. I ate six pieces of bacon and loved every one of them. After breakfast we hiked around and went to this lookout spot. You could see for miles and miles because it is a lookout spot fire watching.

2 comments:

Abby said...

Looks like you guys had fun! I'm so glad you commented on my blog, and I LOVED seeing you at my wedding--thanks so much for coming! I'm glad you guys had fun at the beach house, wish I somehow could've been two places at once and gotten more time with you girls. I also love the photos you posted from the wedding, I'll have to steal them from here!

Adam and Brittany said...

I love the last picture in this post because it is typical Darci and Niel picture. You guys are so cute!