Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Atta' kid

Niel was awarded the Physician Assistant Chair's Award by Loma Linda University last week. We aren't really sure what that means, but it sounds cool. I thought he was getting the Faculty's Choice award but I think this is the same thing...just worded fancier. Want to know what the best part of this award is? It came with $500. WA-HOO! Don't worry, we already spent it. More on that later.

Anyways, I think Niel deserves a big shout out. He has worked very hard the last year and a half in school. He has excelled in his classess and in his rotations. I am fully confident that he will be an excellent PA.

4 comments:

Mike & Rachel Barton said...

Way to go, Niel! I'm curious to know what you spent the moolah on. Do tell :)

The Bailly Buzz said...

That's awesome. Congrats Niel! I swear Loma Linda LOVES Mormons. And, I agree, the money is the best part, at least for us wives.

bjchild said...

Nice work Niel!

Beth said...

Nice Job Niel!!! Those awards are not easy to come by.
-Brent