Monday, June 22, 2009

Girls' Camp here I come...

After work today I am packing my bags in the Honda and headed to Girl's camp up at Big Bear for my second year of experiencing Girls' camp awesomeness as the assistant camp director. Now that camp is finally here and the preparation is mostly done I am excited. I have to admit that the last few weeks of my life have been crazy. Between working full time, planning girls camp, young women's, and other responsibilities I have had zero free time. This explains why my blog has been really lame lately. I am hoping for good weather, no drama, no bears, and that everything goes smoothly. Wish me luck! See you when I get back!

5 comments:

Annie. said...

Have a blast!

Abby said...

You are probably so good at that calling--and learning lots of cool tips and tricks too from the people you are doing it with! Have fun!

Beth said...

Have fun Darci! Girl's camp is a lot of work...but very fun!

Michelle said...

Good luck, have fun and pack the sunblock!!!

Veronica Peterson said...

Hope everything went well for you.