Sunday, June 28, 2009

Recuperating

I returned from Girls' Camp yesterday. I managed some unpacking and a few loads of laundry. Besides that, I have been sleeping and napping. Needless to say, I didn't get my normal amount of sleep at Girls' camp. Camp was a great experience but I am very relieved it is over and feel as if a huge weight has been lifted off of my shoulders. I'm not looking forward to work though.

After a long week of camp in the mountains, I decided to pamper myself. Believe it or not, I hadn't ever had a pedicure in my life, so I decided to get one. There was quite the language barrier between me and my pedicure lady. She couldn't understand me when I asked her how to change the settings on my massage chair. Although, she did manage to ask me if I wanted flowers on my toes and a manicure. She gave me a look of unbelief and disgust when I told her it was my first pedicure.
The funny thing about my pedicure is that my toes were swollen that night. I think I might have been allergic to the lotion or some potion she put on my feet {picture above was taken today after swelling went down}. I had chubby little toes...it was pretty funny.

2 comments:

Annie. said...

I'll bet your little fat toes were cute. Haha.

KB said...

Congrats on ur 1st pedi!