Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Fine...we'll subscribe.

We finally caved in and purchased Netflix and cable. So far, Netflix is great. I'm not sure why we hassled with the movie stores and Redbox in the past. Now we don't have to worry about late fees, driving back and forth to the movie store, and movies not being available once we drive to the movie store. Plus, Netflix has every movie...even old films and church movies.

Up next in our que: Seinfeld season 9 followed by The Notebook. I secretly switched Ironman from #3 to #9 on our que...and I might have snuck in a few other chick flicks. Don't tell Niel:)

3 comments:

Darci said...

#9!!! You didn't tell me Ironman got bumped to #9!?!
PS I am not watching the notebook.

-Niel

Paige said...

I put Jared in charge of our queue... big mistake. I have seen all of the old Indiana Jones movies again, and James Bonds, Wolverine, among other things. Somehow my shows (Gossip Girl, Veronica Mars) never get through. Hmmm...


P.s. The Notebook is the best!! And I'm not a chick flick kind of girl

KB said...

Awesome -entertaining comments :) What is it...ten bucks a month? Let us know when you run across good movies! FYI, Land of the Lost is awful but not as tasteless as you'd expect and provides some laughs if your desperate.