Friday, October 2, 2009

My Peeps

I said my last good byes to the young women from church on Wednesday night. Unfortunately, not all of the girls were there but I did get to say goodbye to quite a few of them. I stayed pretty busy working in the Young Women's presidency but it was a fun and good experience working with these girls. I have grown to care about them a lot and truly hope the best for them in their future.
Photobucket

Miranda, Michelle, Julianne, Asia, and Tishnae. Asia was so sweet and even brought me a going away gift! I was able to give her a ride home that night and have a good chat with her.
Photobucket
Me and Tishnae


Here I am with Gayle Land (President-on the left) and Judy Conners (2nd counselor-on the right). It was so much fun working with these two. Gayle Land is hilarious and even though there is a significant age gap between the two of us, it never seemed that way at all. I learned a lot about serving and being a good leader from her. Oh, and I also learned many good girls camp pranks from her (because she pranked me).

I will miss you girls!

1 comment:

KB said...

I wanna hear about the prank!