Thursday, October 1, 2009

One last beach trip

In the midst of packing and getting ready to move, I convinced Niel that one more beach trip before we moved from California was a necessity. We got most of our things packed up on Monday as an incentive to go to Newport beach on Tuesday (we were getting the moving truck on Wednesday).
Photobucket

Ever since I experienced the warm ocean water of Mexico, Hawaii, and the Caribbean, I don't find it very enticing to get in the cold, brown, ocean water of CA beaches. I prefer to relax on my beach towel, soak up the sun, and enjoy the sound of the ocean. When I do get in the water, I usually just get my legs wet. Somehow, I ended up all the way in the ocean this time. I started out just getting my legs wet but before I knew it, I was being swept up by big ocean waves. It ended up being a lot of fun playing in the ocean together. We topped off our beach trip by stopping at Cold stone on our way home.

2 comments:

Annie. said...

Mmmmm, Cold Stone.

KB said...

Yay! Glad you made it.