Sunday, December 13, 2009

Ethel's Chocolate Factory

On our way home from Hoover Dam, we stopped in Henderson at Ethel's Chocolate Factory. Outside of the chocolate factory there is a huge cactus garden. They were putting lights on the cacti and getting ready for Christmas while we were there.
M & M World was there too! I love this picture of my Dad. I told him to pose like the M & M.
We took the factory tour and learned all about chocolate and then got a sample of chocolate at the end. OK-so maybe we went through twice to get another sample:) Their chocolates were SO delicious but ridiculously expensive. Luckily, my dad recognizes the worth of great chocolate and bought some for us!

The next day my parents went back to Washington. It was so fun to have them visit! My aunt and uncle were great hosts for all of us and had us over for dinner several times while my parents were here. It was fun to spend time altogether, especially since I didn't get to spend much time with my aunt Marilyn and uncle Carl growing up. I'm looking forward to seeing my parents and family in a couple of weeks at Christmas!

No comments: