Monday, December 7, 2009

Le Reve

On Saturday, while my parents were in town we had a fun day! We went to Fashion Show Mall and Red Rock Canyon during the day.
Photobucket
Then we had dinner at Maggiano's on the strip with my parents and my aunt Marilyn and uncle Carl
Photobucket
And THEN we went to Le Reve at the Wynn!!!
We ended the day with some homemade ice cream from the Wynn.

Photobucket
Le Reve was quite the show and very entertaining. I hadn't seen anything like it ever before. The stage is a pool of water in the center of the theatre. Everyone is seated in a circle around the water. The cast members come down the isles during the show. Niel was so close to them he could have touched them. They did crazy acrobatic things I never imagined possible. Lots of dancing, special effects, stunts, synchronized swimming, and diving. Definitely Vegas style.

3 comments:

Beth said...

Sounds cool! That dancer looks like you Darci! We need to come and visit some time and do some fun Vegas things. I'm glad we have yet another reason now to come there.

Veronica Peterson said...

Your day definitely was Vegas style. You can do that when ever you want. I remember doing that every 4 to 5 years. The shopping, food, & shows is so much fun!!!

Missy said...

You're so cute, Darci! And thanks for commenting on my blog so I can now bookmark yours!