Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Converted

After two years of Niel trying to persuade me to get the iPhone, I got one for my birthday. For the last three years I have been the proud owner of the Pantech C300, lovingly referred to as the "zoolander phone" by many because of it's small size (2.7"x 1.7"). I was insistent I didn't need a fancier phone.

Now I have my itunes, email, GPS, phone, Pandora, internet, facebook, and much more all at the palm of my hand. I no longer have 'to do' lists and 'grocery lists' lying around either. Plus, there really is an application for just about everything. The iPhone really is everything it is cracked up to be.

8 comments:

Beth said...

Funny, Brent is trying to convince me to get one too. He officially is a iphone guy. Loves it! I will eventually break down and get one, but right now while my plan is still not up, I am waiting.

Annie. said...

I would love one. Talon just got the Verizon version - the Samsung Droid. It is pretty much the coolest thing in the world. I seriously want one - I've always had the free phones. :)

Chelsea said...

I love my iphone more that anything in the world (besides tivo and airconditioning).
You'll never be able to go back to a regular phone now!

Jessica @ Wanting Adventure said...

Husband had his for about 24 hours before I decided to ditch my little phone (we must had the same one!) for the iPhone. Now I can't live without it!

Lindsey Cortes said...

I'm getting one this weekend! They look great!!

KB said...

So jealous! I totally want a touch screen phone with all the sweet aps :) I guess we're waiting til Matt starts making the big bucks...

KB said...

So jealous! I totally want a touch screen phone with all the sweet aps :) I guess we're waiting til Matt starts making the big bucks...

Anonymous said...

WOW, feels like I'm reading a commercial with all these comments Darci! Makes ME want one now too! Advertising works wonders! :) How IS life with the iPhone now? Still in love?
-Maria