Saturday, December 5, 2009

St. George


Photobucket
The St. George Temple was the third temple to be completed by the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. It was really neat to see some of the original work and craftsmanship of the pioneers.
Photobucket
My parents came from Washington to visit Niel and I in the middle of November. While they visited we took a short road trip to St. George with my aunt Marilyn and uncle Carl to go to the St. George temple (Niel had to work). It was my first time seeing that temple and it was beautiful. Afterwards, we went to see the home of Brigham Young and take the tour. More pictures to come of all the adventures we had with my parents!

2 comments:

Annie. said...

I think the St. George temple is one of the prettiest.

Quincy said...

That's a pretty sharp looking group in front of that pretty temple!
Dad C.