Saturday, April 24, 2010

Modest Swimsuits!

It's that time of year again...

SWIMSUIT SEASON!!!...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

In case you forgot I have a minor obsession with swimsuits (remember this & this). This year I have taken my obsession to a whole new level. I started my own business selling modest swimwear and modest clothing. As of right now, I carry LimeRicki Swimwear and soon I will be carrying DownEast Basics clothing line. I chose to carry Lime Ricki swimsuits because they are made with great fabric, they are high quality, they are trendy, and they are modest!

I am placing my second order of the season on Monday so if you or anyone you know would like to order a swimsuit let me know as soon as possible! I usually don't take special orders-usually I sell straight from inventory I have on hand, so here is your chance to order a specific suit! I won't charge you shipping either! My website is still under construction so go to www.limericki.com to look at the suits. Email me at thepinkdesert@gmail.com with your order. If you live in Las Vegas, email me to schedule an appointment to try on the suits or to host a swimwear party!

Spread the word...summer is quickly approaching and we all know that wearing the same swimsuit you wore last year is a serious fashion blunder:)

3 comments:

Lindsey Cortes said...

Darci, I am so happy for you starting your own business! Good luck on selling the swimsuits. They are way cute!

Paige said...

I love my suit!! Thank you so much. The boy shorts are so cute in yellow especially :)
Now all I need is a warm sunny day so I can hit the beach

Michelle said...

Way cute, but nothing with tummy control huh?? Let me know? I need a new one! :)