Thursday, May 14, 2009

You won this item on ebay

On Monday afternoon, I had the winning bid for this swimsuit on ebay. I haven't bought a one- piece in years and I am so excited about this one! I fell in love with this swimsuit last June while I was in LA with Karyna. We both tried it on at Juicy Couture in the Westfield mall. It retailed for $164. Since then I have had my eye on it. Monday night my palms were sweaty as the last few minutes were left for bidding. I tried to stay calm, and remember the winning techniques. It was a victorious moment when I found out I won the item. My total was $60 brand new, with tags. I saved almost 65%, thank you.

5 comments:

Annie. said...

Get out! Nice job on getting a sweet deal! That's the best feeling ever. I actually saw that suit at Nordstrom about 2 months ago, but in a yellow pattern, and I was in LOVE with it. I coveted it every time we walked by. Not like I can really try on swimsuits right now though! Haha! And my mother in law made a good point: unless you've got small hips/thighs, the ruffle is only going to point them out more. Pooh. It will look super cute on YOU though!

Adam and Brittany said...

Oh my gosh. I saw that same swimsuit at Nordstrom and fell in love with it too. I have to admit I am a little jealous--You are one lucky bidder.

Mike & Rachel Barton said...

You are so Juicy.

Monica said...

I have that one in black!!! I absolutely love it!! Too bad I won't be wearing it this summer. Don't want to stretch it out with the baby bump!!

Camille said...

So cute Darci!