Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Aunt Lori

When Kensie was a week and a half old, my oldest sister Lori came to visit me. I loved having her here. Since there is a sixteen year age gap between us, we haven't spent a lot of one on one time together. It was great to spend time with her and learn from her as an experienced mother of four. I really look up to my sister Lori. She is one of those people who everyone loves and admires. Lori is a great friend, mother, sister, and wife. She is talented, spiritual, charitable, funny, and not to mention she is in great shape. I hope that someday I can be as good of a mother and wife that she is. She helped me so much while visiting and Kensie loved her. Thanks Lori!

3 comments:

Annie. said...

It's so nice to have siblings or people like that in your life. I can't believe how much she looks like you!

Jessica @ Wanting Adventure said...

That's so sweet that your sister came to visit. Looks like they get along great. :)

And btw, that's awesome that she reads and comments on your blog too.

Elder Lynn Child said...

Proud Grandpa says: I have the most beautiful daughters and grandaughters in the universe! Beautiful on the inside and outside! You all take after your mother/grandmother for sure!!