Saturday, November 6, 2010

Halloween

Saturday night we got Kensie dressed in her pumpkin costume for the trunk or treat. Just as we got her in the car seat, I received a text from my friend saying the trunk or treat ended early. So we went car shopping instead...and Kensie sported her pumpkin costume.

Niel and I were excited to have trick or treaters for the first time since we finally have our own place. It ended up not being as cool as we thought it was going to be since most of the kids were over the age of ten. Consequently, Halloween ended up being somewhat boring, but at least we had an adorable little pumpkin to celebrate it with! Last year at this time I was really wanting a little baby and this year I have one!
Photobucket

4 comments:

Adam and Brittany said...

Five hours at night is great. For the first couple weeks Crew woke up every 3-4 hours. It slowing grew longer and longer. I read baby wise and it really helped. Don't think you have to follow it word for word but the book is amazing! I stated Crew on it at about 5 weeks and he caught on to it in a day. Call me if you have questions. I read the book but talking to a friend helped me make the book work for me.

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness! She is so cute! She's grown a lot...those little legs are filling out :) I need to hold her again soon. I can't wait to hear about your special weekend. And HAPPY BIRTHDAY TOMORROW, MY DEAR SISTER!!!

Jessica @ Wanting Adventure said...

What an adorable little punkin'!

Kristin said...

omgosh. I love this lil punkin face!! She's seriously the cutest!